All registered trade marks, copyrights, associated patents and materials are the properties of their respective owners and are acknowledged. Pictures and logos are used for illustration purposes only and the actual products and/or packaging may differ.
RAIDIUS Vision, RAIDIUS, IORAID, NeoCase, FinalKeys, FireRAID and the logos are the properties of RAIDIUS Vision Ltd and/or its respective owner, and has been registered in England since 2002. All rights reserved.
We endeavour to provide an accurate and up to date descriptions, prices and specifications of the goods specified on our website. However, due to the volatile nature of the IT market, all prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude carriage and VAT. Promotions, special offers and products are subject to availability, and may change or end without notice.
Products are not sold as "trial basis", RMA number will need to be issued for approved returns. Return items that are unopened and unused will receive a full refund less the shipping charge within 7 days of purchase. Items that has been opened, used or purchased longer than 7 days will result in a handling charge (20%)for returned, none-defective goods. Software cannot be returned once opened. By making the purchase, you agree to our return policy. If you do not agree with the return policy, please email to cancel the order.
Credit card payments may incur a surcharge depending on card used (except online orders). Cheques / funds must be cleared before goods can be released for dispatch, and may take up to 10 working days from the day we receive the cheque.
RAIDIUS Online Store, IORAID and Apple Accessory.Com stores are operated by RAIDIUS Vision Ltd., and is not part of nor affiliated to any other organisations. Although the online transaction and credit card processing are handled by PayPal, part of the eBay company, the inventory, communication, packaging and shipping are managed by RAIDIUS Vision Ltd. Your card maybe charged at time of order, days before we can arrange for dispatch.
Delivery: Delivery charges depend on weight, size and offers, and will be calculated before the checkout process. Whilst most items are shipped within 48 hours of order placed, and are usually delivered within 2-5 working days. Due to factors beyond our control, it may take up to 28 days. Customer will be informed if we cannot ship items within 10 days.
Advanced order prices are limited offers. Due to the nature of Internet transactions, funds will be debited at time of order.
IORAID and RAIDIUS Vision Ltd do not keep any spare decryption secure key, nor can we duplicate keys without the originals. The end user is solely responsible for the safe keeping of the decryption key and to comply with any requests from the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the RIP legislation (UK), to surrender the decryption secure keys.
Further terms and conditions are available upon requests. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Apple Authorised Service Provider, Repairs, Call outs and Data
- Any equipment surrendered for repair will be examined and repaired by our engineers. Customers requiring an estimate of the cost of the repair before work is carried out must specify this clearly at the time the equipment is accepted by RAIDIUS.
- Customers are to be advised that products manifesting intermittent faults are difficult to diagnose and therefore the repair work will be speculative. Our engineers will be happy to discuss individual cases with customers.
- Only faults specified by the customer on receipt of the equipment will be investigated. Any unforeseen repair work deemed necessary by our engineers during initial repairs would only be carried out with the consent of the customer.
- A £50 diagnosis fees will be charged, however, this £50 is deductable to the final bill if customer goes ahead with the repair.
- Manufacturers’ warranties cover only hardware, any problems traced to software, user-installed applications or configurations are deemed non-warranty and therefore will be charged for.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to provide proof of warranty status. No warranty work can be undertaken without such proof (i.e. a valid warranty card or invoice/receipt bearing the serial number).
- Repair work under warranty (for Apple equipment only) will be completed free of charge. Apple’s terms and conditions will apply and ultimately have the right to refuse or charge for equipment repairs that are deemed "abusive" or accidental.
- Repair work carried out by our engineer that is not covered by warranty will be charged for.
- Warranty turnaround time is dependent on parts availability and Apple.
- RAIDIUS will, at the customer’s request, attempt data recovery. However, success is not guaranteed.
- Neither RAIDIUS nor its employees will be held accountable for the loss or corruption of any data on hard drives or other removable data storage devices.